Wednesday 28 August 2013

Harry Potter #1 + #2 (Update 3)

I have just finished the fantastic Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone! It was one of the best books I have ever read! I loved every line of it, it was so detailed and the book is a great read. There are defiantly some unexpected parts in it, where it got very tense and I didn't want to put the book down!

So, next I will be reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, I am looking forward to starting this book and I will know it will be as good as the first one! The blurb sounds very detailed and I am excited to read what this book it about. I think I better get on and start to read it then! The next update will be when I have read through the first chapter or something around those lines. I hope you guys will read these books, if you haven't all ready, and enjoy them as must as I have done, well only the first one yet!


Paige 
X  

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, that means a lot! Also that sounds great!

    Paige
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome and thank you for the follow on bloglovin and Gfc, it really means a lot! I will now go and follow you on Gfc

    ReplyDelete