Monday 19 August 2013

Collection Lasting Gel Colour

I am coming back to my reviews! Yay:) I am going to review my newest nail varnish, the Collection Lasting Gel Colour, in the shade Soft Peach 13.

This nail varnish is a very good one and with the new easy wide applicator, you cart go wrong with applying it nicely. The colour which I chose was one of the softer colours and to be honest I didn't think it was going to be that bright so people can at least see that I nail varnish on. However to my surprise with about 2 coats of colour the shade of the nail varnish was actually really nice. On the bottle it looked quite like a pastel orange, but it was like a light pink with only a hint of orange.

I now love the colour and the nail varnish its self. I will be wearing it quite often. Also just to add, I applied 2 coats plus a strengthing top coat to add the shine but I don't really think you actually need it with 2 coats it should be enough.

I bought this nail varnish with my friends when I went to town a couple of days ago and because me and my mum also have another one from this collection (that we really liked) I decided to get another one. The colours in this range have not really got a lot of variety but this colour stood out, as it was not that brightly coloured, wasn't sparkly or not that shiny! This nail varnish was from Boots and costed around £2.50 , which is one of the reasons why I like this nail varnish!

So, I strongly recommend this colour and nail varnish collection to you guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment