Tuesday 28 May 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Moisturiser

Hiya my sparklers!!

Sorry I did not post anything yesterday! But I have a post here and now for you guys! So, today my post will be about Simple Hydrating Moisturiser. 

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

This moisturiser is kind to your skin and does not irritate. (Only if you are allergic!!:/) It leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Also it is very good for your skin and keeps it refreshed! It's better if you massage it into your face and neck! By doing this it makes your skin feel smooth! You can put it on in the morning and then put make-up over the top or at night when you have wiped all of your make-up off. This product makes your face feel clean and fresh!! I got it from Superdrug and I have just looked at the website and it says it is £1.50 which to me is very cheap!! However I have just had a quick glance at the Boots website and it doesn't seem to sell it but, it could be different!? I totally recommend this moisturiser!!



No comments:

Post a Comment